As prompted by Will. Sorry it’s work in progress
7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
- Pay off the Mortgage
- Get married
- Visit Australia, Africa and South America.
- Attain a lower BMI
- Use Linux at home
- Take two weeks off work to do somthing other than Scouting/Politics
- Write a book
7 THINGS I CANNOT DO(assuming all the stuff I temorarily can’t do is cheating)
- Lie with my eyes
- Play any wind instrument
- Put up with snotty customer service operatives
- Intentionally cause suffering
- Avoid running when agitated
- Keep a paper based appointments diary
- Buy imaginative presents
7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO LONDON
- The tube
- My friends who live there
- The science museum
- Heathrow Airport
- Having the opportunity to point out that just about very other British city is better
THINGS I OFTEN SAY
- I expressed myself quite clearly, you just didn’t pay attention.
- We need to be careful about this
- That’s like the pot calling the electric kettle black.
- I did understand the joke, I didn’t laugh because it wasn’t funny
- Ah , OK.
- That’s not… quite what I meant.
- Have you brought your subs?
7 BOOKS THAT I LOVE
Like Will I don’t often revisit books.
- So long and Thanks for all the Fish – Douglas Adams
- Carter Beats The Devil – Glen David Gold
- Bad Therapy – Matt Jones
- Grub on a Grant – Cas Clarke
- The Mary Whitehouse Experience Encyclopedia
- The Truth – Terry Pratchett
- The Harry Potter Series (Sorry, it’s true)
7 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Same deal as the books.
- Back to the future
- The Italian Job
- Office Space
- Flash Gordon (Complete with Overdubed star)
- Short Circuit 2
- Star Trek IV
7 PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO
I think we’ve exhausted LibDemery so:
- Amy (the SAGGA Meme queen)
- Wendy (a rival to the throne)
- Mad(who can send this off in a whole new direction)
- Andy H