2. A punk actress ponders Agatha Christie’s works.
6. Chesey, jolly song by a manufactured band that was more of a franchise.
9. Most often heard when a ginger bloke walks off stage.
10. Never commercially released, but may be unfamiliar to Mr Singh Ghill’s more dedicated deliverers.
14. From a fan of dodgy statistics
16. The only top ten hit featuring a member of my family.
25. The guess Eurojam Song is as much info as you need. The tile is only sung twice in the song and the band are what Scouts and Guides make.